Seven Layer Salad
1. Break one head well drained lettuce and put it into bottom of glass or plastic dish.
2. Cover with 1\2 cup green peppers.
3. Cover with 1\2 cup green onions.
4. Sprinkle with 1 pound package frozen peas, rinsed, drained, and uncooked.
5. Add 1\2 cup diced celery.
6. 3/4-1 pound crisp bacon, crumbled. Ham may be used if desired.
7. Mix 1 pint mayonaise, 3/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, dash worcestershire, tobasco, and salt and pepper to taste. Smooth this over the top like frosting over the top of the layered veggies.
8. Sprinkle 1\2 pound shredded cheddar cheese over top.
9. Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving
Note: I don't put the peas in and put in extra lettuce..
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.