* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 Tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
* 1 large egg
* 100 gr feta cheese, crumbled (use garlic and herb feta for added flavour)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Divide into four portions and shape into four patties.
2. Grill on a pre-heated BBQ over medium heat until cooked through (approximately 10 minutes) flipping once.
3. Serve on your favorite burger bun..with tomato, lettuce and a generous portion of Tzatziki.
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.