Heath Cheesecake Pie
* 2 1/2 c. crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 c. butter, melted
* 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 c. sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 t. vanilla
* 1 8 oz. bag Heath chips, chocolate coated or plain, divided
1. Mix together chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium until well combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until thoroughly combined. Stir in all but about 2 tablespoons of the Heath pieces. Pour into the pie dish.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, until set and lightly browned on top. Let cool for 10 minutes and then sprinkle on the reserved Heath pieces. Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, at least 2 hours before serving.
You could easily replace the Heath pieces with another candy if you’d like, although the texture of the Heath pieces is a great contrast to the creaminess of the cheesecake
Note: I added around 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips to it.
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.