* 1 head Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
* 4 whole Ripe Tomatoes, Cut Into Six Wedges Each, Then Each Wedge Cut In Half
* 1 whole (large) Cucumber, Peeled, Cut Into Fourths Lengthwise, And Diced Into Large Chunks
* ½ whole Red Onion, Sliced Very Thin
* 30 whole Pitted Kalamata Olives, Cut In Half Lengthwise
* 6 ounces, weight Crumbled Feta Cheese
* Fresh Parsley, Roughly Chopped
* ¼ cups Olive Oil
* 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
* 1 teaspoon Sugar (more To Taste)
* 1 clove Garlic, Minced
* 6 whole Kalamata Olives (extra), Chopped Fine
* ¼ teaspoons Salt
* Freshly Ground Black Pepper
* 1 whole Lemon, For Squeezing
Add chopped lettuce, tomato wedges, cucumber chunks, onion slices, halved Kalamata olives, half the feta, and parsley to a large bowl.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, and chopped olives in a bowl. Whisk together until combined. Taste and adjust seasonings
Pour dressing over salad ingredients, then add salt and pepper. Toss with tongs or clean hands. Just before serving, top with additional feta and squeeze a little lemon juice over the top.
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.