* 1/2 cup butter, divided
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
* 3 tomatoes, cubed
* 4 ounces fresh basil, chopped
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 2 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place 1/4 cup butter and 1 teaspoon garlic in a medium pot over medium-low heat. When the butter is melted, stir in the tomatoes, basil, and lime juice. Just before the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low.
3. In a small pot, melt the remaining butter, and mix in the remaining garlic.
4. Arrange the swordfish in a baking pan, and drizzle with the butter and garlic mixture from the small pot.
5. Bake the fish for 7 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn fish, and continue baking 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spoon the tomato mixture over the fish to serve. Also top with remaining butter and garlic sauce from the baking pan.
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.