2 1/3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoons salt
2 beaten eggs
1/2 cup water
1. In a large bowl oil stir together 2 cups of the flour and salt.
Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. In a small bowl combine
eggs, water and oil. Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir to combine.
2. Sprinkle a clean kneading surface with the remaining 1/3 cup of
flour. turn dough out onto floured surface. Knead until dough is
smooth and elastic. (8 to 10 minutes). Cover and let the dough rest for
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. On lightly floured kneading
surface, roll each dough portion into a 12-inch square (about 1/16 inch
thick). Let stand, uncovered for about 20 minutes. Cat as desired.
4. To serve pasta cook until done to your liking.
5. To store Pasta, hang from pasta drying rack or clothes hanger. (I
just use cooling racks and it works fine.) Let pasta dry overnight or
until completely dry. Place in airtight container and chill for up to 3
days. Or dry pasta for 3 hours and place in freezer bags. Can be
frozen for around 8 months.
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.