Garlic Pita Chips
2 pita breads
4 teaspoons olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1. Heat oven to 350º F.
2. Using a small knife or kitchen scissors, cut along circumference of each pita bread to remove folded edge.
3. Combine oil and garlic in a bowl.
4. Brush each pita round with the oil and garlic mixture.
5. Stack the rounds and then cut into 8 wedges.
6. Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until chips are golden brown.
click here for a printer frendly version of this page.