* 3 lbs chicken wings, tips removed and cut in half
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons chili sauce
* 5 drops of Tabasco sauce
* 1/2 cup of liquid honey
* 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger, or more to taste
* 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Cut wings in half and discard tip or throw into a soup broth.
2. Put the wings in a single layer in a 9x13 pan.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Marinade for several hours or over night.
4. Bake at 375 uncovered for 45-60 minutes turning and basting often and until chicken is brown and sticky.
5. Can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish using the sauce over rice.